- Dayton, OH
DAYTON LAMINA™ has approximately 1,500 employees and $200 million sales, with factories in the U.S. (OH, MI, WI), Canada, Mexico, Portugal, Czech Republic, and China (majority-owned joint venture). We are the world-wide industry leader in the production of catalog and special punches, die components, die details, punch blanks and metal stamping tools. Our full line of tooling includes everything in your bill of materials, punches, die buttons, pins & bushings, wear and guide components, die springs, cams, die details, punch retainers and more.
We are looking for a highly motivated Territory Sales Manager for the Texas and Northern Mexico territory. The successful candidate must possess the following qualities: Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills; Detail oriented, a self-starter and positive team player; Ability to quickly create solutions for customers’ requirements and issues; Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel; and a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering preferred. Strong technical aptitude from a manufacturing environment highly preferred. Ideal candidate should live in the Dallas or Austin areas.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Efficiently services existing accounts and wins new accounts by planning organized work days
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of direct and distributor accounts
- Responsible for customized sale presentations for customers at the customer’s requests
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports; such as daily call reports, weekly work planned and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Monitors competition by gathering current market information on pricing, products, new products, delivery, etc.
- Maintains distributor, customer and market information utilizing the company CRM tools through timely updates to ensure management is aware of development in region.
- Recommends changes in products, services and policies by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional organizations
- Provide historical records by maintaining records by customer contact information
- Participate in trade shows as assigned
- Proficient in the Spanish language--critical to success.
- Travel outside the US required.
- Additional job duties may be assigned by management as required
We offer competitive wages, an excellent benefit package, including a contributory 401(K), and tuition reimbursement.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume to email@example.com