For Larger, Heavier Dies
For oversized dies that require extra lift at the center to keep the die level during separation. Ideal for dies with six safety pad areas.
Each unit has two modes of operation:
- Unify Mode - Cylinders will extend until they all contact the die, then they will lift uniformly.
- Parallel Mode - Cylinders will all extend at the same rate. To initiate this mode, cylinders must be fully extended or retracted.
- Heavy-duty hydraulic power handles the heaviest dies with state-of-the-art electronic PLC control for precision and accuracy.
- Handy self-retracting hose reels and control pendant keep every job site neat, and protect hoses and cables from damage.
- Three different cylinder sizes are available, along with strong, lightweight cribbing blocks to extend their strokes to handle your biggest jobs.
- Completely portable with large casters and built-in lifting bales, the Lamina Electronic Die Setter is the Go-Anywhere, Do-It-All Die Setting Solution you’ve been looking for.
- If you use a tryout press for spotting punches and trim steels, you can free up that tryout press and use our Lamina Electronic Die Setter instead
Standard Safety Features
- Low voltage, three-button pendant for two hand control
- Quick Disconnect Fittings
- Palm Emergency Stop
- Cylinder Safety Lock Cartridge Valves
- Cart Foot Brake
- Lifting Bales