- Dayton, OH
DAYTON LAMINA™ is an international manufacturing company with approximately 1,500 employees and $200+ million annual sales. We are the worldwide industry leader in the production of catalog and special metal forming tools.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) will be responsible for the successful servicing of customer orders. Responsibilities include receiving, processing, interpreting, and resolving all incoming order requests and order-related inquiries. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a Customer Service role, strong analytical skills and problem solving skills. This is a hybrid role with time in the office and work from home.
- Minimum of HS diploma/GED with a bachelor degree in business/communications preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills within multiple channels of business environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail
- Team Player with past success working in a team environment
- Familiarity with ERP & CRM systems; JD Edwards and Sales Force preferred
- Timely management of all customer's requests and inquiries
- Ability to read and understand purchase orders
- Excellent follow-up skills, organizational skills and communication abilities
- Team oriented with ability to effectively interact within multiple departments
- Product knowledge
- Troubleshooting customer account activities with resolution
We offer competitive wages, an excellent benefits package, including a contributory 401(K) and tuition reimbursement. New employees are eligible for merit based pay increases every 90 days from the date of hire.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Apply in person Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm at:
500 Progress Road
Dayton, Ohio 45449