- Dayton, OH
DAYTON LAMINA™ has approximately 1,100 employees and $200 million sales, with factories in the U.S. (OH, MI, WI), Canada, Mexico, Portugal, Czech Republic, Japan and China (majority-owned joint ventures). We are the world-wide industry leader in the production of catalog and special punches, die components, die details, punch blanks and metalstamping tools. Our full line of tooling includes everything in your bill of materials, punches, die buttons, pins & bushings, wear and guide components, die springs, cams, die details, punch retainers and more.
We are looking for a self-motivated and experienced HR Assistant to support our fast-paced HR department. The successful candidate must possess the following qualities:
- Minimum of two years' HR experience or in a related administrative experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Detailed oriented, organized and ability to multi-task.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced MS Office skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Publisher.
- Ability to work closely with all levels of the organization.
- Working knowledge of Ultimate Software and JD Edwards a plus.
- Must be able to work in an open office environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Generate HR reports on a weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- Participate in planning and execution of company events.
- Promote company benefits, programs and initiatives.
- Publish a weekly Newsletter and quarterly Magazine.
- Assist HR with the hiring process, including scheduling interviews and coordinating new hire orientations.
- Input and maintain employee records within the HRIS system.
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties as necessary to support the HR Department.
We offer competitive wages, an excellent benefit package, including a contributory 401(K), and tuition reimbursement.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Apply in person Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm at:
500 Progress Road
Dayton, Ohio 45449